Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What the Hail!




Last night we had a pretty impressive hail storm. Of course this is the week my car as well as the truck are out of the garage because we are moving furniture to the garage so the new carpet can go in on Friday...of course it's going to hail this week! Good thing it was small hail & I don't think it did any damage to the house or cars! Annabelle is STILL working third shift-she wakes up at around 2 or 3 am and usually keeps me awake all night because she won't sleep in her bed, I usually cave and let her sleep with us. She spends the entire night spinning circles in the bed or taking up more than half the bed so I usually end up either smashed between her and Justin or hanging off the edge of the bed. My dream right now is an entire seven to eight hours of straight sleep with no one touching me...shoot, I'd even go for six hours!

1 comment:

Gramma C said...

That's another item for the calendar....ice storm, fires, earthquake, blanket of hail in March....

Annabelle, are you drinking too much caffeine before bedtime??? That always effects Grampa and Gramma.