Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Uggghhh...sick again

Annabelle is sick again. She didn't feel well last night, she kept saying her back hurt. This morning she woke up with a fever and said her belly hurts. I gave her some Motrin and sent her to Ruth's house since everything at my office is a big mess this week. I'm planning on leaving work a little early to pick her up and luckily Siti and Papa are on there way here to babysit Annabelle tomorrow and Friday since Ms. Ruth is going taking a couple days off to go to the Basketball games. I hope Annabelle is feeling better by tomorrow, seems like she is always sick when Siti and Papa come!

2 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Hi Annabelle. I am sorry you are sick. I hope you are feeling better very soon. Love, Aunt Nancy C.

Gramma C said...

Annabelle, hope you feel better!! Grampa has a cold this week...and he doesn't feel very good either. Maybe the two of you will feel better by the weekend!!
Love you!!
Gramma C