Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nothing Beats a New Purse...and Some Coupons



Today I bought Annabelle a couple new purses at Target, yes, a couple, they were only $1 and I couldn't decide on just one, they were both just so stinkin' cute! Justin would say this is part of our problem of having too much "stuff", anyway, I gave the purses to Annabelle and she immediately said "I need my coupons" - I was so proud! Now that's MY girl! After the coupons she, of course, said she needed some money - definitely MY girl! The purses have provided at least 30 minutes worth of entertainment now, opening them, closing them, putting a ball in one, moving it to the other...definitely worth the $2 investment in my opinion. Gotta go now, amazing Annabelle tells me she immediately needs to take a bath, guess the 30 minutes of entertainment with the purses is over...

No comments: