Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Stove! Yaaayyy!




Justin picked up our new stove at Sears today. We were so excited to get it since we've been grilling, microwaving, toasting and eating out since we moved here. It's so good to finally have a stove with a ceramic top, hopefully this will be the best stove I've owned! Seems like we've bought a new stove in each home we've lived in and then had to leave it behind : (
I was so excited to get it that I actually cooked mac & cheese for Annabelle & scrambled eggs for us for dinner, I didn't have much to choose from in my pantry to cook!
Justin also picked up our new dishwasher and has big plans to install it tomorrow, let's hope the installation goes well or we will be calling out a plumber. Annabelle has taken over the box the stove arrived in as her new "home"...

No comments: