Saturday, July 25, 2009

More Home Improvements






We've been working on more home improvements! Justin installed our new dishwasher, he had never installed one before and did a great job! I am so happy I have a dishwasher now! Justin is really good at the handyman stuff, I'm so glad he has the knowledge and tools to do all the repairs around this place. Justin bought a hedge trimmer for me and last night I spent the evening trimming our flowering bushes on either side of the front yard, I think I did a pretty good job considering it was my first time using an electric hedge trimmer, I actually kinda enjoyed doing it! We're still organizing and unpacking and things are starting to come together more around here. We've still been having problems with Time Warner and our internet/phone/cable tv, it was out most of Friday evening and this morning but now miraculously came back on. A serviceman is scheduled to come out on Tues., the service is really bad and I'm not really sure why? But I don't have any other choice for high speed internet and I need it for my home office. Ugghhh!

1 comment:

Nancy Jo said...

Lovely job on the bushes!