Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just a Lazy Weekend


So this picture just sums up our weekend. It was a good weekend, just not anything new or exciting happened. Annabelle and I went shopping for some new clothes on Saturday, Annabelle insisted on getting a new pair of shoes and cried when she couldn't wear them before we purchased them...it's hard to explain that you have to PAY for something before wearing it to a 2 year old while they're screaming their head off and everyone within a mile is giving you the evil eye! I had plans to go to the mall but decided not to go after the scene in Kohl's.
We did some grocery shopping and also searched for a new suitcase for Justin to take on his interview on Tuesday/Wednesday - yes, I said interview. Annabelle and I will be on our own Tuesday/Wednesday and we're planning a "Writer girls two day vacation!", I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: