Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF!

What a wasted work day, not much to do here at the office but "look busy and act worried" (as Justin would say) to keep the boss from bugging me. It's actually 50 plus degrees & sunny outside, all evidence of the "ice storm" are gone - a perfect day to do something outdoors but I'm stuck here at my desk trying to wrangle new photos of bread for our next ads. Hopefully the weather will stay nice so Annabelle and I can visit the park tomorrow...maybe we'll find some ducks to feed!

I've armed myself with an extra binky in the car for tonight's drive home. Last night Annabelle wailed the entire ride home because we forgot her binky at Ruth's house and she wanted it so badly! After thirty minutes of non-stop "I want my binky" crying I thought I was going to lose my mind...then as we pulled into the garage I looked down into my purse and there it was - a pink binky sitting in my purse, right in front of my face! Oh, the joys of motherhood!

1 comment:

Nancy Jo said...

You're funny, but I can totally understand the "look busy". I hope you have the nice day you're wishing for. Sunday is supposed to be our 50 degree day to clear away the previous week's ice storm, just in time for another one Monday/Tuesday! Take care. Love, Aunt Nancy C.