Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fever Again...I know...it's Like a Broken Record

Annabelle had a fever AGAIN last night when I picked her up from Ruth's house. It was only 101°, not as high as it has been in the past. She woke up with the same fever again this morning but was feeling okay so I gave her more Motrin and sent her off to Ruth's house this morning. She yelled "Ruth I'm back" as I was turning on to Ruth's street this morning, it was pretty darn funny! She was happily playing with her friends Riley, Daria, Ripkin & Lucas when I left...let's hope that fever doesn't come back!!

Annabelle also has a new fear of taking a bath...not sure where this came from. She is TERRIFIED of sitting in the bathtub and screams the whole time I try to give her a bath. She says it makes her stomach hurt and "she might poop" :) I've tried new toys, bribery, candy, long talks about taking a bath, getting in the tub with her, showing her the tub is clean, etc. etc. Any helpful hints on conquering bath tub fear would be much appreciated! Otherwise I'll be getting the blow up pool out of the shed tonight and bathing Annabelle in our garage.

No comments: