Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tornadoes in February?

Yes, there are tornadoes in the metro area today! I can't believe it. They've been blowing the tornado sirens for the last 30 minutes and we are all so used to them we just sit at our desks and continue working. I just watched an EF2 tornado on TV and it was taking out portions of NW Edmond, it already did damage on the NW Expressway just a few miles from my office. It passed just within a mile of Ruth's house, I called and Annabelle is fine. Justin is in Norman this afternoon and safe also. Lets just hope these tornadoes don't continue into the night!

2 comments:

Gramma C said...

Oh boy! Tornadoes already. It could be a long season. I tell people that that is why it's the Bible Belt....praying for safety in tornado season.

Nancy Jo said...

Oh my! I'm glad everyone is safe. I hope you don't have any tonight.
Aunt Nancy C.