Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Schools Out!

Ms. Diana (from the library) & Annabelle
The end of the school year really snuck up on me! I was getting Annabelle ready for school last week and I thought to myself "I better check on the May schedule and see when school is out". After I dropped Annabelle off that morning, I stopped at the front desk and asked for a May schedule. To my surprise, the last day of preschool was that same week! So now Annabelle is home for the summer, she graduated from story time today & we have an entire summer open to do anything we want, well, almost anything since Justin will be teaching summer school (he's off for a couple weeks before school starts again!). We're planning a couple visits to the beach and maybe Sea World if the weather isn't too unbearably hot. Sitti & Papa are coming to visit and we'll have fun hanging out with them. Lets hope the summer doesn't fly by as quickly as the school  year did!

No comments: