Monday, May 9, 2011

Dancing

Posing for Daddy

With her dance class

Waiting to dance

Dancing to the dolly song

On her toes...kind of

My sweetie
Annabelle danced at her first event, relay for life, on Friday night. She did a fantastic job and I was very impressed that she actually danced and didn't just stand there looking scared! This was a good "practice run" to see if she'll dance at a recital. The next recital will be in the fall/winter and costumes are very, very pricey so I hated to spend money on a costume if she wouldn't even go on stage and dance. I am so glad that she really loves her ballet/tumbling class. I have been thinking about researching soccer teams but she just doesn't show much interest in sports so I think we'll stick with dance for now.

1 comment:

Gramma C said...

Ahh....stadium dancing. She's really cute!!