Friday, February 12, 2010

Outlet Mall






Today we took a trip to Mercedes to the outlet mall. Justin didn't have to work today, it was a perfect day to take a little road trip plus we had some really sunny weather, great weather for shopping. We found lots of bargains. We even got to go to my favorite store - the Coach store & Justin bought me an awesome new Coach handbag for Valentine's Day (beats candy & flowers any day!). Annabelle had a good time riding all the little outdoor rides that they had at the outlet mall. We were glad we brought her stroller because there was lots of walking involved. We'll definitely go back to the outlet mall next time we need new clothes or shoes. I love shopping!

2 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Oh it looks so nice. So warm, sun shining. I remember those days. I'm in N Myrtle Beach. I came down to get away from the snow for a few days, and guess what? It's snowing here! At the beach!

Gramma C said...

We need a smiling photo of Laura with her Coach purse.