Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday

Annabelle & I went to Learning Express this morning for story time. Learning Express is a really cool toy store here in McAllen, they have story time on Fridays & other special events throughout the month. There weren't very many kids there but we had a good time & got to make a cool sunflower on a popsicle stick. I thought Annabelle might want me to buy her a bunch of toys in the store but she was too excited about all the toys they had out to play with & the kids playing that I don't even think she noticed it was a store!

It's been raining on and off here for quite a few days now, we haven't been able to get outside much. We finally went out tonight to play with a giant beach ball in the driveway, the neighbor's two little kids came over to play with Annabelle & they had a great time...we had to drag them inside because it was getting dark outside. It's getting darker earlier & earlier...I'm wondering when the time will change? It must be coming soon?

I'm working on Annabelle's (& Justin's) Halloween costumes. I know it's a little early but I hate waiting until the last minute. I wonder if the kids here trick or treat as much as they did in OKC? Guess I'll have to ask around, I'm sure they do!

Justin & I have plans to prime the walls in Annabelle's room this weekend. Hopefully we will have it painted within the next couple weeks too. I'll post pics of our progress.

No comments: