Monday, February 2, 2015

Catching Up

2 Years Old!

2 Years Old!

8th Birthday Party Sk8

Halloween 2014 Little Wizard & Renaissance Queen

Girl Scout Bridge Ceremony - Bridging to Brownies
Life has gotten hectic lately and I have neglected my blog. So here are some photos of what's been going on in our neck of the woods.

Ian turned TWO in January, he keeps me on my toes. He loves Trash Trucks, Dump Trucks, Motorcycle, Bulldozers and anything with wheels that makes a lot of noise. He spends his days trying to access the TV remote control and trying to figure out how to run the XBox while eating as many fruit snacks as he can. He can say "Helicopter" as clear as day but will not say "I need a drink" or "Help Me". He's a lovable little guy.

Annabelle turned EIGHT in November. She still loves ballet and gymnastics. She's doing great in school, reading 4th grade level books and other amazing things. She bridged from Daisy to Brownie in Girl Scouts and in an odd turn of events I became her Girl Scout Troop Leader.

To sum it all up we've had a busy, crazy few months! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: