Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ian rolled from his front to back yesterday for the first time by himself! Now if he can just get the back to front down.

Annabelle woke me up at 2 a.m. this morning and told me she couldn't get the capri sun box out of the fridge. She was definitely sleep walking and didn't remember any of our conversation this morning. I jumped out of bed at 4 a.m. in a panic thinking I'd better go check and see if she left the fridge door open during her sleep walking adventures, luckily the door to the fridge was closed. Glad we have a security alarm so she can't sleep walk out of the house.

We had professional photos taken again. I wasn't  impressed with them, again. Ian took a super long nap in the morning and I figured he'd be ready for pictures in the afternoon but he fell asleep on the car ride to the photo studio (just my luck!) and I had to wake him up for our session so he looks a little groggy in all the pics and wouldn't even crack a smile. Not sure if we'll ever get any good pictures of the big guy.


No comments: