Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!


Justin bought me these awesome new pans & a deep fryer for my birthday! It's really amazing how things seem to wear out after about ten years, most of my "kitchen stuff" is about ten years old, it was mostly wedding gifts or items we bought when we were first married. I almost think there should be some sort of "anniversary" at ten years where you get all new kitchen stuff :)

I've been enjoying the fryer already (Justin bought it for me on Thurs.) we've fried onion rings, french fries, flour tortillas & tonight we will fry chicken, should be a real adventure. I know everyone has such a bad opinion of frying things but I think it's probably healthier if you fry it at home rather than getting fast food!

Annabelle & Justin bought me flowers & a delicious looking german chocolate cake (my all time favorite) this morning. I'm thankful I get to spend another birthday with my sweet little girl & fabulous husband. Although it is hard to believe that I am already 37 years old!

No comments: