Monday, November 9, 2009

Projects...



So, I haven't posted much on the blog lately. I'm trying to gear up for Annabelle's birthday on Sunday. So far I've made her a "#3" T-Shirt and a "Yo Gabba Gabba" theme tutu (with all the colors of the Yo Gabba Gabba characters). I think together they make a pretty fabulous 3rd birthday outfit :) Annabelle is definitely ready for her Birthday & she wants me to make her a "Brobee" cake - so now I'm looking for Brobee cake ideas (I have no idea how I'm gonna pull this one off!).

I've also been on a quest for "Zhu Zhu" pets since my neighbor showed us the one she purchased for her little girl, Zhu Zhu pets are supposed to be the top toy for Christmas this year. They are just tiny mechanical hamsters that run around (but don't poop, smell bad, or make the mess of a real hamster). After searching for them for a couple weeks I finally found them on Saturday at Wal-Mart, I picked up four of the little guys to give out as gifts at Christmas. When I got up to the register the cashier told me I couldn't purchase them because they were "recalled"...I couldn't believe it! So, I came home and looked online, the Zhu Zhu's weren't recalled, Wal-Mart was just not supposed to put them out on the shelves until Sunday because they were in the sale ad. So, on Sunday, I trekked back to Wal-Mart (not my favorite place to go) and was able to purchase two of the little hamster guys & my Mom (THANK YOU SITI) was able to pick up four at her local store. So now I think we are set for Christmas! Unless I decide to sell the little guys on ebay for a profit :) ...

No comments: