Wednesday, May 20, 2009

House Hunting - Day Two

House hunting was a lot more productive today. We found some really good potential homes. We've narrowed them down to a few and will take a second look tomorrow. We're trying to find something spacious enough that our families will be able to come visit & stay with us! One of our favorites was knocked out of the running when I looked it up on the family watchdog website and found that a sex offender lives on the same block! Uggghhh, glad I looked that up! Tomorrow morning we meet with our lender and then (hopefully) we will choose our future home and put in an offer. The weather here is very nice, a little hot in the afternoons but a cool gulf breeze makes the evenings very nice. Justin and I are becoming more familiar with the area. There are so many shops, restaurants and other attractions here. I don't think we will be lacking in anything! I'll be glad to get back to Oklahoma on Friday, Justin is driving me insane!..I love him but he can be a little crazy sometimes...yes, house hunting in a foreign land is very, very stressful... : )

1 comment:

Gramma C said...

Glad you are making progress. Good luck with the house hunt and trip back to OKC.