Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday

Today we started the day out with our usual trip to the grocery store (Annabelle rode the horse and the truck in the entry to the store today and totally loved it!) After lunch Annabelle took a nap while Justin and I attempted to finish cleaning out the last big mess we had to conquer - all the leftover junk in our garage. I also put new mulch on my flower beds in preparation for the photos the realtor will take next week. I wanted to plant a few flowers but with the weatherman predicting colder weather this week I was afraid they may freeze! Tomorrow I move on to the next project - decluttering my kitchen countertops and top of the fridge...uggghhhh.

Annabelle woke up from her nap feeling okay, with a VERY runny nose and later today she had a 103 degree temperature! She is feeling better now and I am hoping this is just another 24 hour cold/runny nose thing...not another big sickness.

Siti and Papa leave for New Orleans tomorrow morning to see Regis and Kelly! We hope they have a fun and safe trip and we can't wait to hear about their adventures.

No comments: