Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally Friday!

No pics of Annabelle to post today. Sorry! I have some new ones but just haven't gotten them uploaded yet.
Annabelle has been doing lots of funny things lately. Every morning on the way to the babysitter's house she yells loudly "HERE I COME RUTH!", it totally cracks me up. Yesterday she told me she needed "fingernail polish" before we could go to the babysitters. I've only painted her nails once and now she's an addict. Siti and Papa bought her a gumball machine filled with peanut M&M's to use for potty training. We've been trying the "potty training thing" but Papa smuggled a roll of pennies to Annabelle and she told me "Papa gave me the M&M's, they're mine"...I guess we'll have to wait until she runs out of the pennies Papa gave her to start the potty training :)

No comments: